Paying for your fixed broadband service became a lot easier . We have a wide range of payment options that give you the flexibility and security you deserve.
Get 15% extra data when you pay for your fixed broadband using Vodafone Cash. Dial *900# now!
Pay online here using VISA via an expressPay account
- Pay with a Vodafone Top up card by dailling *900# on a Vodafone mobile number and follow the prompt
- Pay with a VISA or MasterCard using the expresspay mobile app. Download the app from the play store for Android or App store for iOS
- Pay with Genesis pay card using the eTranzact mobile app. Download the app from the play store for Android.
Pay at any of our partner banks below:
- First Capital Plus
- First Atlantic Bank
- Bank of Africa
- Access Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Barclays Bank
- GT Bank
- UT Bank
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify, customers are to pay a full(100%) bundle price using any alternative payment channels listed
- All payments are to be done by 11pm on the day of making payment. Multiple payments of one bundle in-between days will not be rewarded
- Multiple payments across any of the alternative channels listed above to sum to buy a data bundle will be rewarded with 10% additional data
- Multiple payments for cases where customer makes part payment in retail shop and remaining payment through any of the alternative channels will not be eligible for any bonus data since the total payment using alternative channel is not up to bundle charge
- Only customers on the standard packages will enjoy this promo (Browser, Streamer, Webmaster, Downloader, Office)
- Bonus data will be applied within 24 hrs after bundle renewal
•Paying for your post-paid service has never been this simple! We offer the safest, most convenient and reliable payment methods with attractive options to choose from. Introducing direct debit; you can now pay your Vodafone bills in full directly from your Bank account and enjoy a 5% discount on your bill.
•If you choose to pay your bills with a cheque or payment order be sure to make it payable to ‘Ghana Telecom’ and crossed 'Account Payee only'. You need to write your account name, account number and phone number on the reverse of your Cheque/Payment Order.