Designed for customers who regularly surf the internet, check their emails or chat with friends on social media. This offers you 5GB worth of data for only
Running out of data can be an unpleasant experience. Whether it occurs as we’re streaming an exciting football game or downloading a document, we never enjoy it. It’s because of these and many other reasons that we have launched our new Fixed Broadband Mini Bundles or Pay as you go rate. These are aimed at keeping you glued to your internet even after you have exhausted your monthly packages for another 30days.
1. Mini bundles are secondary bundles that allow a customer to remain active and browse after exhausting their monthly bundles before the thirty (30) day validity period.
2. A customer is eligible to subscribe for a Mini bundle if they are on any of the following FBB plans.
3. Active or Locked customers will be eligible to subscribe for the Mini bundles.
4. A locked customer MUST have been subsequently active on a core bundle before going into the locked state.
5. A customer has a choice to pick from any of our three (3) types of mini bundles anytime. They are:
a. Mini Basic: Designed for customers who regularly surf the internet, check their emails or chat with friends on social media. This offers you 5GB worth of data for only GHS25.
b. Mini Pro: package is suitable for customers who enjoy streaming videos on YouTube, etc. This offers you 15GB worth of data for only GHS40.
c. Mini Plus: This package is designed for those who want to do more than browsing. For downloading movies, music, etc. This offers you 70GB worth of data for only GHS65.
6. Mini bundles only have a validity period of 5days after which customer may decide to purchase another mini bundle or monthly bundle.
7. Customer can purchase any of the mini bundles consecutively for as many as five (5) times ONLY.
8. After the 5th purchase, customer would have to purchase a monthly bundle which has a validity of thirty (30) days or may decide to upgrade his/her plan.
9. After exhausting a Mini bundle, customer would be able to browse on a Pay-as-you-go(PAYG) rate of GHS5 per 1GB, so far as there exist enough money in the balance to do so.
10. A customer can subscribe for a Mini bundle via the following channels:
a. By dialling the USSD short code *900#
b. Via the FBB Self-care portal (myvodafone.vodafone.com.gh)
c. Via any of our retail shops.
d. By subscribing via a Pop-up notification
11. A customer would receive notifications when he/she
a. successful/unsuccessful subscription for a Mini bundle.
b. Reaches a certain threshold of the bundle usages i.e. 95% and 100% exhaustion.
12. Notifications would be sent to customers via SMS, Email and web browser screen popup informing them about the Mini bundles.