1. Customers on our standard plans (Browser, Streamer, Webmaster, Downloader and Office) are eligible for data roll-over.
2. You have to renew your bundle before your current bundle expiry to have your unused data rolled over.
3. Roll-over data will be kept for 45days. Hence unused roll-over data will be wiped off after every 45days.
4. Roll-over data will be used after exhausting the main/monthly bundle for the current month
5. You will lose all roll-over data when your account becomes inactive.
6. Unused SOS credit data allowance does not qualify for data roll-over.