1. You need to satisfy the following conditions to be eligible to subscribe for SOS
- You need to maintain an Active account
- You need to be on our standard plans. ie. Browser, Streamer, Webmaster, Downloader, Office.
- You need to have less than your bundle charge in your advanced bucket at the time of subscribing for SOS credit.
2. You can request for SOS credit via the following options:
- By dialling *900# on any Vodafone mobile number.
- On our self-service portal via fbb.vodafone.com.gh.
3. You will be notified when you are about to exhaust your data via SMS and Email.
4. You can only request for SOS credit that corresponds to your standard plan.
5. Your SOS credit is valid for 3 days.
6. All unused SOS credit allowance will not be rolled over.
7. You have to pay for the SOS credit borrowed before you can renew your standard bundle.
8. You can only request for SOS credit once between your standard bundle renewals.
9. You cannot activate your account from an inactive state with SOS credit.
10. SOS credit once subscribed for is not reversible.